Logging noteworthy linkage from the endless Twitter feed and other ephemera of the past week. This edition somewhat abbreviated by Hurricane Sandy related internet outage, so I’ve also added a few golden oldies:
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS – PK-SMACC Talks – 20 slides, 6 min 40 sec, make a video. GO! Deadline: 1/15/2013
- Graham Walker‘s EP Burnout Survey - Give him a boost!
- Narrative: Evacuating NYU, by a medical student (in the Atlantic)
- Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA) in the ED – Brilliant and Horrible (by emlitofnote)
- Tox in Tassie – Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning. Some recent cases and a good review. (by UnderneathEM)
- Cardiology – Cardioverting A Fib in the ED? Fabulous review of the subject by Rob Orman at ercast.org
- Mythbuster by PharmERToxGuy: Urgent Dialysis n ESRD patient after IV CT Contrast?